What you need to do:
Firstly we are sorry you can’t make Saturday 4th September 2021
1. We operate on no refund policy so if you can roll your tickets over it would be very much appreciated. This would help the survival of the festival.
2. If you are unable to attend on the new date, we will consider each case individually. Please email us your ticket order number and the ticket platform you bought your tickets from - firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Refunds requests must be made between 1st August and 14th August. Any requests made out of this date will not be approved.
4. Thank you again for your continued support.
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate, and should be read in accordance with Our full terms and conditions of booking and any Venue and/or Agent terms, conditions and regulations, which You can obtain from the Venue and/or Agent. In the event of inconsistency, these Terms and Conditions prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
2. Your possession of this Ticket constitutes Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain Our property and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
4. Upon purchase, please check Tickets carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase.
5. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over) at all times. We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18’s on site.
6. You will not be permitted to bring your own alocohol or food into the event.
7. Please contact Us in advance of the Event if You have any specific access requirements in relation to the Event, otherwise it may not be possible for Us to meet your needs. All requests should be addressed to the box office at email@example.com
8. You must retain this Ticket on Your person at all times during the Event.
9. Duplicate Tickets will not be issued in any circumstances.
10. Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
11. Where necessary, We reserve the right to make alterations to the published Event or programme. Artists and billed attractions are subject to change. Our liability for the cancellation, rescheduling or material change to an Event is limited to the refund set out in condition 11 below.
12. We will not refund or exchange this Ticket unless the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled or there is a material change to the Event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in our opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that any purchaser of a Ticket could reasonably expect. A change to the artists performing at the Event shall not be a material change. The refund for Tickets equals the face value of the Tickets purchased plus booking fee but excludes any transaction fees. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at Your own risk and We shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure beyond the Ticket price and relevant booking fee (excluding any transaction fees).
13. If an Event is rescheduled or materially changed, You must claim Your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place. If an Event is cancelled, You must claim Your refund within 3 months from the date of the Event.
14. You agree that We will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused (including by Us): (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by Us; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence); or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
15. You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket if prohibited by law. Where a Ticket is offered for re-sale in accordance with these Conditions, You must provide the buyer with full details of the Ticket. The buyer of a Ticket must be made aware of these Conditions and any other terms and conditions applicable to the Event.
16. You may not combine a Ticket with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service and/or any other merchandise, product or service to create a ticket package (“Ticket Package”) and sell or otherwise transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) such Ticket Package for profit or commercial gain, offer such Ticket Package as an incentive or prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of such Ticket Package in the course of a business.
17. If You have obtained this Ticket in breach of these Terms and/or if You breach any of these Terms then it shall be void, and all rights conferred on You or evidenced by such Ticket shall be void. If You seek to gain entry to an Event using a void Ticket then we reserve the right to refuse You entry to or eject You from the Event and You may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
18. We reserve the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event and/or Venue in reasonable circumstances including without limitation for health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if you are found in possession of any prohibited item or substance; if in Our reasonable opinion You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if You breach these Terms; or if Your Ticket is void.
19. We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time, and to refuse admission to You, or eject You, from the Event and/or Venue should You refuse to comply with such security searches. No refunds will be given to You if You are refused entry or ejected due to Your own behaviour.
20. We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in Our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed on the Event website. Without limitation, the following may not be brought into the Venue: Aerosols over 250ml, Airhorns, Alcohol, Animals (except for assistance dogs), Balloons, Barbeques and any kind of cooking apparatus, Bicycles, Blowtorches, drinks including bottled water, Drones, Drugs, Gas canisters, Gazebos/parasols/large (golf) umbrellas, Glass (including glass makeup or perfume bottles), Food hampers/cool bags/boxes, Fireworks, Flags on poles, Flares, Illegal substances, Items which may be regarded as weapons, Legal highs (inc Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment including balloons), Laser equipment/pens, Liquids/gels over 100ml, Megaphones, Pyrotechnics, Recording or transmitting equipment*, Roller skates, Scooters, Sky or ‘chinese’ lanterns, Smoke bombs, Sound systems (including personal speakers), Spray cans, Tabards/high viz jackets, Tables
21.A Unfortunately afer feedback from our 2019 festival, chair and blankets will not be welcome to any future events.
23. Last entry to the festival is 6pm. We reserve the right to refuse entry for any reason regardless of ticket purchase.
24. In the event of an artist cancellation due to any reason a refund on any price tickets will not be issued on any ticket platform.
25. With regards to our events at the indigo, o2, please see their terms & conditions. Tickets for these events remain under our no refund policy.
26. Tickets purchased may be subject to a venue location change for any reason in which case refunds will not be issued.
© Copyright Soultown Festival - All Right reserved 2018 -
Website & Branding managed by: Rob Crouch